- Experience with Windows, MacOS (including iOS) and Linux (including Android) Systems, including Windows and Linux Servers
- Group policies, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Software Deployments, WDS and SCCM
- Communicating technical ideas to non-technical users in language that is understandable
1st Line Support at Davies Group (2020 - Current)
- Technical support for users within Davies Group.
IT Technician & Head of Linux at Enable Business (2020 - 2020)
- Work alongside a small team supporting customers with IT Support, hosted voice, mobile phone support, website management and development, SEO and more.
- Developed a Python application with authentication, database queries, geolocation and more.
IT Technician at Glenmoor and Winton Academies (2017 - 2019)
- Suppport over two thousand users in the academies using a mixture of a helpdesk, direct emails, walk-ins and phone calls.
- Shift To The Cloud: Upgrade all machines to Windows 10, deploy Office 365 and Onedrive. Ensure all servers are on a supported operating system.
- GDPR: Run checks on all BYOD devices, ensure they are running a supported operating system with antivirus installed.
- Make content and minor layout changes to the school websites.
Apprentice IT Technician at Poole High School (2016 - 2017)
- Complete tasks relating to Apprenticeship.
- Resolve issues and complete tasks using the custom built internal helpdesk system.
- Create a custom digital signage solution.
Web Developer at Dorset Scrap Store (2014 - 2017)
- Design and create a WordPress based Website with 1000+ monthly visitors
- Manage and host the Linux webserver
- Advise on technical aspects of running a small business / charity
I'm an IT Professional with a strong passion for IT, specifically Web Development and IT Support. I completed my Apprenticeship in a Secondary School, worked in Education for a few years before moving to working for an IT Support business.
My passions include open source software, cycling, photography, drumming and texture modelling.
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (ProCom)
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
As much as it makes my wallet cry, I have multiple hobbies. My main hobby is cycling but I also enjoy coding in Python, landscape photography, texture modelling and playing drums (amongst other instruments).